Workshops I have presented at:
- French bootcamp for elementary Core French teachers: using the Écho Pro Resource
- CSL4FSL: Using FreshGrade to communicate student learning
Additional Professional Development sessions attended:
- BCATML Conference for teaching FSL
- PITA Conference
- Le 8e Mini-Congrès UBC et SFU
- STA Convention
- Classroom LIVE 2.0 Webinars
- Workshops discussing how to work with students with challenging behaviors, students with autism
- EdCamp Delta
- UBC IOP Conference
- Spirit of Math Training
These are areas where I would like to continue my professional development:
- How can I effectively integrate the idea of inquiry and use of technology in teaching core French?
- What are the benefits, drawbacks, and nuances involved in problem-based learning?
- What are effective pedagogy and best practices for teaching English language learners?